CX12 S2 1150X520 GEL
Load capacity 1200 Kg
Lift height 115 mm
Fork dimensions – Length 1150 mm
Distance between fork arms 520 mm
The CX12 electric pallet truck is suitable for carrying loads on smooth or paved surfaces. Its small size and turning radius make it the ideal tool to work with in confined spaces, such as lorries or narrow aisles.
Thanks to the width B1, equal to the fork gauge, and the L2 measure of 360 mm, the CX12 electronic pallet truck is the ideal tool for handling pallets on lorries, in supermarket corridors and in any application where space is limited. In its category, this machine is therefore the best configuration in terms of frame width, weight and
turning radius, guaranteeing great manoeuvrability and compactness.
This version is equipped with GEL batteries allowing a high number of charging cycle, a tiller made with metal tube and ergonomic controls
STEERING WHEEL AND CONTROLS
• Ergonomic tiller
• Luminous indicator for battery state control.
• Butterfly valves for traction control.
• Safety pushbutton with warning buzzer.
• Forks way up/down control positioned on both sides of the handle (only on CX14).
• Hour counter in the Plus and Gel versions (only on CX14).
• “Tortoise” pushbutton for slow motion, which allows for the carrying out of operations with the tiller in vertical position.
Standard configuration provided with single polyurethane rollers. Available tandem rollers as optional.