1 Drum Horizontal Drum Store with Doors and Lid
Sump Capacity: 235 litres
852mm(W) x 1577mm(D) x 1460mm(H)
Comply with the Oil Storage Regulations
The Environment Agency is continuing to enforce oil store regulations. Any organisation storing more than 200 litres at an industrial, commercial or institutional site must use some form of a fully enclosed storage facility whenever drums of hazardous liquid (including oil) are stored outside.
TOP-TEC Industrial Drum Storage Systems help you comply with these regulations and are designed with a sump that accommodates spillage of at least 25% of the total volume kept in the Store, or 110% of the largest volume of an individual container (whichever is greater). The facilities can store up to six drums horizontally, eight vertically, or one IBC container, providing safe and secure storage. Features include lockable drill-resistant doors, adjustable feet (for uneven ground), and a gas strut supported lid.
Don't be caught out - comply with the regulations with the help of our superb Outside Drum Storage Units.
NB. Do not lift when loaded with drums.
- Compliant with PPG26 (Feb 2004) containment recommendations
- Robust steel construction
- Locking doors prevent unauthorised access
- Stores up to 6 drums horizontally, 8 drums vertically, or one IBC
- Lid supported by gas struts, remaining open once operated
- Adjustable feet for levelling on uneven ground
- 4-way fork guides for a safe and secure lift
- Available in Poppy Red as standard, other colours available