Prevent spillage of hazardous liquids
Pollution resulting from the spillage of hazardous liquids, either deliberately or accidentally, can be dangerous and is a serious offence that often costs thousands of pounds in fines and clean-up charges.
To help prevent this from happening Amington Industrial's Indoor Bunded Drum Store's are designed with a sump that accommodates spillage of at least 25% of the total volume kept in the Store, or 110% of the largest volume of an individual container (whichever is greater). The Store is available in several sizes to stock between one and eight 205 litre drums. Fork guides allow the safe lifting of the units when empty.
If you handle oil or other dangerous liquids, protect your personnel and organisation by storing you drums in a Amington Industrial Drum Storage System.
NB. Do not lift when loaded with drums.
- Compliant with PPG26 (Feb 2004) containment recommendations
- Robust steel construction
- Stores up to 6 drums horizontally or 8 drums vertically
- Can also accommodate one IBC container
- 4-way fork guides for a safe and secure lift
- Available in Poppy Red as standard, other colours available